Westland Rose Planting & Potting Mix 60 Litre bag
Westland Rose Planting and Potting Mix 60L
£7.99 each 2 for £14
Westland Rose Planting & Potting Mix has been specially blended to support plant health, strengthening roses from the inside out.
- 6-month slow-release feed
- Added sulphur to withstand blackspot
- Aids fast establishment
- Added zinc complex helps build plant resilience
As a planting media when back-filling around roots to encourage fast establishment of plants. Can also be used to fill large pots and containers.
How to Use
- Thoroughly water the plant
- Gently tap the pot to remove the plant and shake off any loose compost
- Half fill the container with new compost
- Place plant in the container, fill gaps with more compost, firm in and water
Beds & Borders
- Dig a hole approx. twice the depth and diameter of the root ball
- Place plant in the hole with new compost, fill gaps with more compost, firm in and water well
When to Use
Can be used throughout the year when potting or planting out rose plants.