- Online Shop
- Plants & Flowers
- Compost & Bark
- Pots & Containers
- Growing & Caring
- Furniture & BBQ's
- Fencing & Paving
- Garden Buildings
- Garden Ornaments
- Tools & Equipment
- Gift Vouchers
Delivery & Returns
Delivery Zones & Costs
For Small Postal Deliveries we will use Royal Mail Signed for Delivery. FROM £3.95.Up to 100g in weight.
Please allow 7 working days for delivery.
National Home Delivery (on limited products)
FREE or Price Included in the Home Delivered Retail Price
Delivery is curbside Only.
Plymouth Garden Centre Deliveries
Band A - Local Plymouth Area - £15
Includes Postcodes PL, PL2. PL3, PL4, PL5, PL6, PL7 and PL12
Band B - Plymouth Area Delivery £20
Includes Postcodes PL8, PL9 PL12
Band C - Outer Plymouth Area £25
Inlcudes Postcodes PL10 PL11, PL17, PL18, PL19, PL20, PL21,
For all other areas please contact us and we will let you know if we deliver to the area and the relevant charge. It is often possible to arrange carriage for a particular product so if you see something you like please contact us and we will see what we can do!
All deliveries must be signed for, we will phone you to discuss delivery arrangements once we have received your order.
In the event that we are unable to supply your goods within thirty days, we will inform you immediately and advise you of the expected delivery date. Outstanding orders / items can be cancelled at any time. In the event of any goods delivered by us being damaged in transit, deficient of items shown on the delivery note or failing to match the items ordered by you, then such details must be notified by you to us within seven working days of receipt.
If we receive no such notification the customer will be deemed to have accepted the items as satisfactory. We cannot be held liable for any consequential loss caused by late delivery or failure to deliver by the company's appointed carrier.
Returns and exchanges for Internet Sales
Plymouth Garden Centre complies fully with the 'Distant Sellling Act' and would ask customers to please note the terms and conditions related to purchasing goods online from Plymouth Garden Centre.
- We offer a full money back guarantee.
- You have 30 days from receipt in which to return your order.
- You will have to pay the return cost of postage or collection can be arranged at your cost for larger items.
We want you to be entirely satisfied with every purchase made from Plymouth Garden Centre and are proud of the quality, range and advice that we offer. If you wish to return an item for exchange or you have decided not to keep it please note the following:
- Please contact us within 7 working days from the day after the delivery day
- Contact us via Email, fax or in writing. Contact details are below.
- Return it to us with the products original packaging in good order and labels within 30 days of receipt.
- All goods must be in a new and unused condition together with a copy of your original receipt.
- We recommend that all items returned to us to be sent Royal Mail special delivery with insurance paid as a minimum or collection can be arranged at the customers cost.
- If you feel the goods are faulty please contact us immediately and we will then contact you to resolve the matter, the above conditions also apply.
'This returns policy does not affect your statutory rights'.
Plymouth Garden Centre Ltd. Fort Austin Avenue. Crownhill. Plymouth. PL65NU
FAX: 01752 771820
Returns & Exchanges for Purchases in Store
Plymouth Garden Centre will be happy to refund any unwanted items within 14 days of purchase. Between 15 - 30days we will be happy to offer an exchange for another item or plymouth garden centre gift vouchers. All items must be unused, unworn complete with original packaging in the exact condition the goods were sold in and therefore approved for re - sale by the General Manager. They must also have the price tickets / labels attached and be presented with a valid Plymouth Garden Centre Till Receipt.
Please be advised unwanted gifts must be accompanied by a receipt as proof of purchase, value and date.
This does not affect your statutory rights.